Monday 18 December 2017

Kierin Oliver's The Run Of The Rare Style

Hey guys,


It's my first ever time writing about myself so I guess lets start with the basics!

I am 22 years old and at the peak of my fitness journey and its only going to be up from here! I am a fitness model on Instagram and the latest brand I’ve joined is Rare International. The reason why I joined Rare International is I have started doing motivational Monday videos on my page. I have wanted to help people that need a pick me up or need a reminder that they are rare in their own way.




I have had a journey of finding who I am as a person, and that being unique and rare is what will make you progress on this road. I felt like that there wasn’t a place you could go to see videos that can hit a number of areas of fitness inspiration as well as motivate you to push yourself. I was scrolling through Instagram and came across Rare International’s hats. The brand was so significant and gave me inspiration; the word Rare hit the nail on the head of how I wanted to express my motivation. We are all rare everyone is different with their own journey, you take the steps at your pace. 

The products at Rare International follow this same concept, you wear the product, and it doesn’t wear you. So you have that rare look that no one else will have. At the moment they have unique accessories but will be developing into so much more. There more to come that’s new and rare to find.

This post was written by Kierin Oliver and posted by contributing editor Rosie Baker.

Kierin's Instagram: @kierin_oliver
Kierin's YouTube: click here

Find Kierin's hat by clicking here
Check out Rare International's full range here: http://rare.international

No comments:

Post a Comment