Tuesday 12 December 2017

Allison Soro, Founder of Fashion Crime International and Brand Ambassador of Rare International, Talks On How Rare’s Brand Will Boost Your Self-Esteem

Alli Soro has modelled for Rare International and provided excellent consultation services for our online store and social media channels. Now, given the large success of Rare International's previous campaigns, Alli Soro will be one of Rare's Brand Ambassadors.

In this interview, we had a chat with Alli about the beginnings on her own blog, and what Rare International's bold stance as the world's leading self-empowerment fashion brand meant to her. Check out the exclusive interview below!

Interview

Bilal: Alli, tell us how you started your blog.

Alli: There is actually a story behind all of it, I was still in contact with a businessman from Monaco (I was offered an internship with his company back at the time) and I remember him saying how crazy was the engagement I received on my personal digital platforms and that a restaurant in the Principality of Monaco needed some help with it. I accepted to give a hand and the lady that owns the restaurant was really satisfied with my work and recommended me to other local businesses. I started receiving various offers also from TEDxMontecarlo which I still work for as a voluntary. I then decided to use my digital knowledge for myself and here I am.

Bilal: Why did you accept to become a Brand Ambassador for Rare and how do you feel about the brand?

Alli: I love Rare, the quality of the product is unique and everyone can afford it. So many brands nowadays focus on high prices and little quality and clients get dazed by the name that is written on the product and not by the goods themselves. What you decide to wear actually impacts your state of mind, it needs to make you feel good, confident and beautiful. Have you ever thought about how strongly your sense of self-worth is connected to the products you purchase? Rare makes me feel comfortable and beautiful.  I love their hats they keep you real warm, you can wear the beanies anywhere at any anytime. Rare aims on helping people feel like a rockstar, that is why it is so “rare”.

Also, I believe that wearing a nice glamorous hat gives a self-esteem boost for people undergoing chemotherapy and dealing with hair loss. Hands off to the hats.

Bilal: Which stores do you think Rare products can fit into well?

Good question. I think Rare could fit in the first floor department of “Topshop” in Oxford Circus, there are several brands and Rare would be definitely great there. It is one of the most popular shops in London for sure. However, “Urban Outfitters” aswell could be a great match as the brand is sporty and trendy at the same time.

Bilal: Rare’s next range - what do you think it should be?

Rare currently provides a range of accessories (hats and sunglasses) so it would be a good idea to start focusing on another popular product such as a line of t-shirts to complete the picture.

You can find Allison on:






No comments:

Post a Comment